Hello, world! My name is Deborah Milton, and I am a newlywed offering tips and advice to a successful, intimate wedding. I have learned a lot from my wedding, and I am looking forward to sharing my experience, assisting my readers with planning their weddings, and hearing everyone’s stories as well. I also have a 12-year old step-son, three dogs, and the husband of my dreams, whom I hope to have a baby with in the near future.
Although the content of this blog will be based upon the planning of an intimate wedding, I will be sharing posts about my personal experience with marriage, tips for newlyweds, advice for couples and mothers-to-be! I also ask that you share as much feedback as you would like, as I would love to hear the stories and POV’s of others who have similar experiences.
TEN Interesting Facts about me:
- I am 22-years old.
- I am half-korean, half-caucasian.
- I was born in Bahrain.
- I officially began a photography/videography business last year.
- I love poetry, and I have been published in a few anthologies.
- I plan to write a novel one day!
- I have a VERY open mind when it comes to food. (ever tried eating a lobster tail while the lobster is still moving?)
- I was vegan for 3 years. (sorry about the lobster, fellow vegans)
- Harry Potter is my favorite movie series.
- I am obsessed with HGTV.
Here’s a couple pictures of MY WORLD…
(My Husband in the two photos above! Enjoying his day at the shooting range)
(My step-son, although I dont usually say the “step” part… he’s just my SON!)
(One of my favorite pictures from when we were wed. Would’ve been nice if the couple behind us were a few benches over, but hey! What’s important was the happiness and bliss captured in this image.)